Here are some reasons why I believe in the rapture before the tribulation.
Rev 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth
Rev 13:7-8 This says all the people on the earth will worship him, but not the ones who are saved. That means everyone on earth at that time is not saved.
Revelation 13:7-8 “And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.” This says everyone on earth did not have their names written in the book of life. However, some would later become Christians.
- The Bible never says the church will go through the tribulation period.
- The church had no part in the first 69 weeks of Daniel and it will have no part in the seventieth week (Daniel 9:24).
- The church is mentioned more than 20 times in the first 3 chapters of Revelation but there is no mention of the church between Rev 4:1 and Rev 19:1.
- Jesus comes to meet his church in the rapture (1 Thess 4:16-17). He come WITH his church in the second coming (1 thess 3:13). The church goes up from the earth in the rapture and it comes down to the earth in the second coming.
- The Antichrist cannot be revealed until after the Rapture 2nd Thessalonians 2: 6 through 8. But if the church goes through the tribulation. The church will know who the Antichrist is because he will head up the One World Government. Revelation 13:10 put up a statue of himself in the rebuilt Temple Matthew 24:15, demand that people take his mark, name, or number Revelation 13: 15 to 17 kill the two witnesses Revelation 11:7 and more.
- No one can know the day or hour of the second coming Matthew 24:36 but if the church goes through the tribulation. Someone know the day because it will be 7 years from the signing of the 7-year Covenant. Daniel 9:24-27 and 1260 days from the day the Antichrist defiles the temple Revelation 12:6.
- The Church Must Go to Heaven for the marriage of the Lamb Revelation 19:7 before the coming at the end of the tribulation. Revelation 19:11-14.
- The Antichrist will prevail against the Saints during the tribulation. (Revelation 13:7) but the Gates of Hell won’t Prevail against the church Matthew 16:18.
- The 24 Elders representatives of the church will be in heaven before the seven sealed scroll is broken.
- The pre-tribulation Rapture is more consistent with God’s grace love and mercy.
Note: the word “rapture” is only found in the Latin Bible. That word is translated a number of different ways in the English Bible.
Rev 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.